- Display of a sky chart with stars, constellations, planets and Messier objects in exactly calculated positions.
- Display of names of stars, constellations, planets and Messier object numbers as well as constellation lines/pictures.
- Realistic display of daylight, moonlight, sunrise/sunset glow, landscape and light pollution.
- Display of auxiliary lines including equatorial coordinate grid, ecliptic and equator.
- Holding a sensor-equipped device against the sky shows the star chart corresponding to the same orientation.
- Search for a sky object guides you with an arrow pointing toward the direction of the real target.
- Reproduction of the sky on any date from the year 1900 to 2099, seen from any location on Earth.
- 16,000 stars brighter than 7th magnitude with brightness and colors reproduced.
- Sun, moon and the 8 planets with moon phases, exaggerated and real-size display.
- The 88 constellations with names, lines and pictures.
- Nebulae and star clusters (Messier). The shade of the Milky Way.
- Sporadic meteors, Shower meteors and their radiants.
- Solar eclipses (total, annular, partial).
- Transit of Mercury and Venus.
- Display of a landscape and altitude/azimuth, right ascension/declination grid.
- Option of showing stars and objects below horizon.
- Daylight, dusk, dawn effects and adjustable simulation of moonlight, light pollution effects.
- Simulation for every second between 1 Jan 1900 to 31 Dec 2099 Date/time.
- Manual input of latitude, longitude, altitude, or GPS acquisition.
- Night vision mode turn down the light of LCD panel.
- Simple, easy-to-use interface based on Windows Modern UI.
- Pinch to zoom in and out, drag to move freely through the sky, double-tap to center.
- Object Search, electronic compass point your device at the sky to show the starry sky in actual view.
- Arrow pointer-assisted navigation to sought objects.
- OS: Windows 8 / 8.1 / RT / 10
- Platform: x86/x64/ARM
- Language: Engilsh, Japanese
- Video card compatible with Direct X11
- Some of the primary functions requires electronic compass, inclinometer, accelerometer and GPS.